Thank you for considering the Kairos Benevolence Fund in your charitable giving.
Your gifts make it possible for Kairos to honor the legacy of faithful Kingdom servants by providing benevolent grants to aging ministers and missionaries facing specific health or financial crises.
Each donation may be designated to one of the following three accounts*:
1. The Endowment Account – from which interest and dividends will be used to provide grants, presently and for years into the future.
2. The Distribution Account – used for the immediate funding of grants.
3. Individual Accounts – on behalf of specific individuals to whom Kairos has authorized benevolent grants.
(*Gifts not containing a specific designation will be added to the endowment account.)
Click on the campaign arrow below to select a designation for your gift.
We encourage you to set up an account for your gifts to the Kairos Benevolence Fund. Setting up a giving account gives you several advantages:
- You can easily review your past gifts and future recurring gifts.
- You can give more quickly in the future by simply entering a username and password – no need to type in your credit card information each time you give.
- If you add your mobile phone number when you register, you can give by texting “KBF” to 59769 followed by your gift amount. For example, to initiate a donation of $100, send “KBF 100” to 59769.
- You can give by email – simply send the amount to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kairos acknowledges that appeals for specific needs are more effective than general appeals. As a result Kairos employs fundraising strategies that include support for specific projects or approved benevolence applications provided that confidentiality is maintained or permission is received from the grant recipient. All fundraising methods will clearly present the following disclosure:
Contributions to the Kairos Benevolence Fund are administered and disbursed under the supervision of the Board of Directors and the control of the Kairos Benevolence Fund Distribution Team. Gifts to the organization that indicate a preference for a particular project or individual need are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. In the event that a specific project or need is overfunded, gifts will be used to meet another project or need of the Benevolence Fund.
At the discretion of the organization, charitable gift acknowledgments with similar disclosures will be provided for all gifts that conform with this policy. Kairos Benevolence Fund reserves the right to accept or reject the gift accordingly.